Thursday, April 20, 2006

Welcome New Visitors and Thank You THT

So today I was in meetings at work from about 8 AM until 4 PM. When I got home I decided I'd finally put up the games from the last couple of days. When I got to the blog I noticed that the daily traffic was up about 25% from the last couple of days. As curious as I was I found that most people were linking in from here: The Hardball Times. I read THT pretty much everyday and having Studes mention/link me in one of his articles is a very cool thing. Thank you to Dave for that.

Dave has been very helpful when I have had questions regarding WPA and his research is what got me started on this blog. Check out his site here if you want to learn more about WPA or wish to download his spreadsheet to log games.

To those of you just checking the site out, please leave some comments, I'm interested to see what people think.

~Shaun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home